Access Management public Meeting Highway
- AM Principles Presentation (HTML, PPT 1.9MB)
- Tri-fold brochure "Benefits of Access Management" (HTML, PDF 813KB) - A layman's introduction to Access Management (AM) principles. Excellent for handing out at public meetings or introducing the purpose of AM. Small quantities available free by request, or you may wish want to download this, reproduce it, and then hand it out at a public meeting, or use it as educational material. Note: this product dates to 2003 but the principles therein remain timely. Contact Neil Spiller.
- Policy - Additional Interchanges to the Interstate System (HTML, DOC 39KB)
- "Safe Access is Good for Business" Brochure (Primer) - The purpose of this document is to assuage business owner's fears that a change in access (e.g., removal or relocation of a driveway(s), restriction in turning movements, etc.) as the result of an adjacent roadway improvement project is not "the" wholly determinant influence on the continuing success of that business.
The Resources section of the TRB committee web site provides much information including "The 10 Principles of Access Management", an interactive graphic, and the 2006 CD-Rom Library, which contains a wealth of access management documents and resources. National conference proceedings dating from 1993 are included, as well as the leading handbooks and papers from around the country.
The 2007 version contains the proceedings from the 7th National Access Management Conference (Park City, UT, August 2006) as well as ALL the prior proceedings from the 1993, 1996, 1998, 2000, 2002, and 2004 conferences, plus a dozen NCHRP Syntheses reports pertaining to AM, plus the FHWA video "Safe Access is Good for Business", plus the Utah DOT video "Benefits of Raised Medians".
You might also like
Denny's Corporation to Present at Merriman Curhan Ford's 2nd Annual Investor Summit 2005
SPARTANBURG, S.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sept. 15, 2005--Denny's Corporation (NASDAQ:DENN) today announced that management will present at Merriman Curhan Ford's 2nd Annual Investor Summit 2005 on Tuesday, September 20 at 9:00 AM PST in San Francisco, California.
Interested parties can access a live audio webcast of the presentation on Denny's website at From the main page select the "About Us" link and then select the "Investor Info" link on the left-hand menu. Then select the "Live Webcast" icon
Good question...by NewMsLoree
My company is in round 3 of layoffs. The first round they let go of all temp workers (about 30% of the manufacturing floor employees, no support, office or management types), the second round was an across the board 15% reduction.
This round is supposed to go heavy on the office and support types... and happen this month. But some manufacturing jobs will be cut too.
Once again I have to wait out the month in a state of heightened anxiety to find out if I'll still have a job come February.
We haven't produced a single unit in 3 weeks
Getting prepped to enter the market is a good use of your time. Relax the bargains will still be there next June, I'm afraid that's the truth, so you might as well be learning.
1. Get a copy of a Dummies investing book - to own, not to take from the library. 2. Be sure you have high speed Internet access. 3. The brokerage houses are available to you for the purpose of processing your orders (for small fees in many cases) or giving you seasoned advise (probably for a hefty fee).
On the one hand you go as low as $7 per trade with Scottrade (about a $2,500 account and/or
for a 401k or IRA of any amount), to much higher $50 a trade and a minimum account balance of $250K
VA releases internal audit summary of scheduling practices — FedScoop
FedScoop reported earlier this week that VA has known for more than a year of serious weaknesses in VistA's identity and access management controls, as well as the scheduling module's overall integration into the enterprise electronic health record system.
Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design, Third Edition