Access Property Management Michigan
The Owner Portal, in addition to its original desktop version, has a Mobile version that is optimized for Android and iOS devices.
Aside from its different look and improved navigability from a smaller screen, the Mobile Owner Portal provides the same secure access to important documents and information as the standard portal including:
- Owner Statements. Owners can view published owner statements as a PDF document. Note: this requires a PDF viewing app on the mobile device.
- Draws and Contributions. Owners can view the history of draws and contributions. If you are subscribed to Propertyware ePayments as well as Portals, your owners can make electronic owner draws and contributions.
- Bills and Payments. Owners can access all bills and payments recorded against their portfolio(s).
- Work Orders. Owners can view the details for all open work orders attached to the properties in their portfolio(s). It also provides the ability to approve or disapprove and comment on the work orders.
- Documents. Owners can view or download any type of document you publish to the Owner Portal from the mobile version, whether it’s a report, an image, or a property-specific document. Note: certain document types may not be supported by the mobile device.
- Community Message. On the My Account page of the Mobile Owner Portal, the first 200-characters of the message will display. If there is more to read, the initial message will be followed by an ellipsis, which can be clicked through to view the full message
The Tenant Portal, in addition to its , has a Mobile version that is optimized for Android and iOS devices.
Aside from its different look and improved navigability from a smaller screen, the Mobile Tenant Portal provides the same secure access to important documents and information as the standard portal including:
You might also like
Buying the Republican Partyby cheaply
1 Philip Morris Companies Inc., New York
Philip Morris is a diversified corporation with tobacco, beer, and food-product divisions that produce Kraft cheese products, Miller Lite beer, and Marlboro cigarettes. $6,211,508
2 Amway Corporation, Ada, Michigan/De Vos family
Amway is an international retailer of household goods that uses door-to-door salespeople to market its products. The De Vos and Van Andel families founded and manage Amway. $4,518,500
3 American Financial Group Inc./Lindner family, Cincinnati
American Financial Group is a financial services and insurance company that specializes in insuring high-risk customers
HUNT Michigan Public/Private Land Ownership Topo Maps for Garmin GPS by onXmaps
GPS or Navigation System (Hunting GPS Maps)
VA releases internal audit summary of scheduling practices — FedScoop
FedScoop reported earlier this week that VA has known for more than a year of serious weaknesses in VistA's identity and access management controls, as well as the scheduling module's overall integration into the enterprise electronic health record system.