Database Disaster management Plan
India is vulnerable to natural and manmade disasters. All disasters are spatial in nature. GIS techniques act as a decision support tool. Decision making can possible by analysis of different GIS layers. Currently socio-economic and geo-spatial data is useful for management and planning of disasters as well as tackling of disastrous condition. Various departments and agencies who are stakeholders using GIS in the disaster management process. GIS, RS & GPS is useful in disaster management applications & for decision making. Evolution of computer technology and availability of hardware is helpful for rapid expansion of GIS in both disaster research and practice.
GIS is useful for hazard zone mapping and during emergency conditions mitigation of people can easily possible using this maps. GIS and RS much beneficial in mitigation strategies and preparedness plans. Real time geographic data can improve the allocation of resources for response. GIS technologies is much useful in modeling of disaster risks and human adaptations to hazards. It is also provides decision support system in disaster management.
Disaster Management System:
- Mitigation: Emergency is the discipline of dealing with and avoiding risks. It is a discipline that involves, steps taken to contain or reduce the effects of an anticipated or already occurred disastrous event.
- Preparedness: It is how we change behavior to limit the impact of disaster events on people.
- Response: An effective plan for public health and other personnel during a disaster would outline activities designed to minimize the effects of the catastrophe. These efforts can be summarized as closely situation analysis and response.
- Disaster Recovery: The aim of the recovery phase is to restore the affected area to its previous state. Recovery efforts are concerned with issues and decisions that must be made after immediate needs are addressed.
Disaster Management is done by following steps:
- Planning and Analysis
- Situational Awareness
- Data Management
- Field Operations
Planning and Analysis:
GIS is the most complete information system for modeling, analyzing spatial data and displaying community vulnerability. When we identify hazard locations with critical infrastructure. Processed GIS Models can be useful for determination of event impact and necessary mitigation requirement. Preparedness is important when disastrous event occurs. On analysis of risk and hazards is beneficial in Emergency management program
- ✔ It is so pleasant to work with experts. Visit this page to find out more regarding chapter 7 bankruptcy attorney phoenix.
You might also like
What do you want to learn how to do?by navel
I'm always puzzled why people ask about learning a tool or programming language without mentioning what they want to do with it.
But anyhoo, here's a CCSF course that sounds right:
CIS 134A. Client-Side Databases (3)
Advise: CIS 100P
Introduction to single-user database management systems. Design and development of relational database systems using client-based software. Students will use SQL and other database tools to define and manipulate the database. This course uses Microsoft Access software and includes a brief introduction to VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
Can I ask you to take a peek?by feelindrastic
Hi. Please don't burn your eyes out pouring over the details. I just want to know if you think this style of describing one's position is preferable to short bullet points...
"Position: Project Manager
Provided project leadership for a web-based, SQL customer support database (STATS) development team. The job responsibilities at IBM involved developing an effective project management system to track, monitor and support the delivery of the customer support center reporting System. This web-based reporting system provided the tools and support used by the IBM Customer Support Centers to evaluate their performance, plan their resource requirements, and coordinate work activities
Business Continuity Planning: Protecting Your Organization's Life (Best Practices)
Book (Auerbach Publications)
互联网时代的网络自动化运维 — 中关村在线
CMDB（Configuration Management Database） 配置管理数据库（以下简称：CMDB），将IT基础架构的所有组件存储为配置项，维护每个配置项的详细数据，维护各配置项之间的关系数据以及事件、变更历史等管理数据。通过将这些数 ..