Database management system software Development
- Includes Embarcadero® AppWave™ which provides a mobile-like experience for Windows PC software
- Access your database and development apps on demand. Centrally manage licenses and get total visibility in app usage within your organization.
- Say goodbye to desktop installs, manual upgrade processes and confusing license tracking.
- Databases supported: Oracle®, IBM® DB2, Sybase®, Microsoft® SQL Server, InterBase® SMP, MySQL®
- Languages and Frameworks: C++, Delphi®, Java™, PHP, Ruby™, ANSI SQL, Procedural SQL, UML®, HTML, XML, BPMN, Data Lineage, ERD
Embarcadero® All-Access XE provides all the application development and database tools you need – when you need them. It's the industry's first on-demand, heterogeneous tool chest for application developers and database professionals. All-Access XE includes all Embarcadero's tools in one flexible, cost effective license.
All-Access XE is ideal for both large enterprise teams working on a wide range of technologies; and for smaller teams, consultants, and individuals who find their time split across the software development life cycle.
All-Access XE provides powerful benefits:
- Get more flexibility: No matter what technology you work with, you’ll have instant access to tools for heterogeneous environments, multiple platforms and technologies.
- Be the expert: The widest array of tools at your disposal to fix the problem at hand
- Do your job faster: An intuitve browser enables you to get the tool you want without the usualy hassles or delays.
- Make your boss happy: For developers and DBAs, All-Access XE makes it easier to get the apps you need to do your job so you can deliver results sooner. Plus, the all-in-one price can easily save more than 3x over point tools
All-Access XE gives teams the power of the industry-leading database tools including DBArtisan XE, Rapid SQL XE, ER/Studio, and many more. Leading application development tools include Delphi, JBuilder®, C++Builder®, the InterBase® SMP database, and more.
Embarcadero AppWave Browser
- Get one click access to apps from an intuitive browser, no install needed.
- Rate and review apps, then share with your peers.
- Easily find what you need with built-in search
- Manage access control, groups, app channels, usage tracking and reporting, and license management from one central console.
- Gain total visibility into app usage though AppWave reporting.
You might also like
VFP, VB, .NET company I RAGGED onby GMoneyJones
I found this position on a job board and sent them this email blasting the cheap bastards:
--- Their ad ----
1. Develop and support document imaging applications to scan paper files for Web hosting, and access using VB. Net.
2. Develop interface software applications between VFP data capture module at remote sites to be imported into main office SBT-ACCPAC Accounting Software.
3. Create and maintain required database queries, design and maintain data reports for various users.
4. Review and support firewall, backup procedures and network management
Database Development For Dummies
Book (For Dummies)
Microsoft Azure SQL Database Step by Step (Step by Step Developer)
Book (Microsoft Press)
Building an Object-Oriented Database System (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems)
Book (Morgan Kaufmann)
SAP CRM Web Client - Customizing and Development
Book (SAP PRESS)
Geo informatics system
Mobile Application (Ashish Kumar)