Knowledge management database Systems
- Manage company knowledge base
- Organize enterprise wiki server
- Provide immediate, 24/7 support
- Launch self-service web help desk
- Eliminate repeat support requests
- Collaborate on documents and content online
- Create online help quickly and easily with
Knowledge Management Software
According to Ernst & Young consulting agency research, Knowledge Management Software usage enables up to 30% savings on customer support and increases up to 50% decision-making quality, staff agility, and company reaction speed to changes of market needs. New products development cycle decreases by 20% in average.
- Customer care improvement. Staff receives feedback information and takes appropriate measures in time from knowledge management software.
- Customer support costs decreasing. Customers receive sought-for information from web based knowledge base software without staff involvement.
- Staff is able to find or receive necessary information faster. All employees learn lessons from somebody else’s mistakes and take advantages of each other’s attainments.
- Decision-making process improvement. Decisions are being made objectively, not subjectively with Knowledge Management Software.
- Employees and departments work more efficiently, avoiding re-inventing the wheel, reducing redundant work.
- Information networks and communication facilities allow consolidation of staff members and groups, including ones from remote regions.
- Retention of intellectual property. Prevent knowledge from leaving when an employee leaves.
- Reduce employee training time. Gain ability for new and existing employees to acquire job knowledge faster, reducing training time and providing higher job quality.
- Knowledge accumulation and usage is a key to business success. Go on and provide your employees, partners, and customers with the knowledge management software tool they require to do business better.
You might also like
Dialer Manager - Las Vegasby DialerManager
Oversee the function and staff of the collections production and strategy department. Ensure that company objectives and business needs are met through planning and building of strategic development initiatives through dialer operations, production metric achievement, creation and implementation of new processes, policies, procedures, and training.
Extensive knowledge of predictive dialing systems including campaign creation, production management, system troubleshooting, work list strategy, dialer performance monitoring.
Mosaix/Avaya system knowledge a plus
College education preferred
Call Center and Colleciton experience required, 3 years of management experience required
Well, that IS a perspective, even if somewhatby Freak-A-Saurus
Data mining (the analysis step of the "Knowledge Discovery in Databases" process, or KDD), an interdisciplinary subfield of computer science, is the computational process of discovering patterns in large data sets involving methods at the intersection of artificial intelligence, machine learning, statistics, and database systems. The overall goal of the data mining process is to extract information from a data set and transform it into an understandable structure for further use. Aside from the raw analysis step, it involves database and data management aspects, data pre-processing, model and inference considerations, interestingness metrics, complexity considerations, post-processing of discovered structures, visualization, and online updating
Downtown bostonby -
This job pays between 16.50 and 20 bucks an hour.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DESKTOP SUPPORT SPECIALIST Information Technology Dept.
The IT Desktop Support Specialist is responsible for the end-user help desk support, software and hardware rollout and troubleshooting. Duties include support of Windows 2003 AD administering the local LAN, print and anti virus services, disaster recovery, WAN performance monitoring and support and general productivity software support.
Qualifications: BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related study required, 2 or more years experience providing end user support and domain administration within a Windows 2003 server environment, knowledge of Norton Antivirus Corporate edition, Veritas Backup Exec, and MS Exchange, strong knowledge of MS Office Professional applications and oth…
Principles of Information Systems
Book (Cengage Learning)
互联网时代的网络自动化运维 — 中关村在线
CMDB（Configuration Management Database） 配置管理数据库（以下简称：CMDB），将IT基础架构的所有组件存储为配置项，维护每个配置项的详细数据，维护各配置项之间的关系数据以及事件、变更历史等管理数据。通过将这些数 ..
OLAP Solutions: Building Multidimensional Information Systems
The DAMA Guide to the Data Management Body of Knowledge (DAMA-DMBOK) Print Edition
Book (Technics Publications, LLC)
Knowledge Management Systems
eBooks (Springer Berlin Heidelberg)
A Course in In-Memory Data Management: The Inner Mechanics of In-Memory Databases