Software for database management
With easy setup and installation, more than 50 pre-designed database templates for both business and home, and 100 custom reports, MyDatabase™ Home & Business gets you started fast! Manage customers, vendors, and projects while tracking assets for insurance claims. Includes backup and estate planning software to ensure your data and valuables are always protected.
Getting Started is As Easy as 1-2-3
1. Get Started Quickly with 50+ customizable home and database templates or create your own.
2. Gather Data Easily Import popular database files including Microsoft® Access™, Excel®, Outlook®, and more.
3. Access Information Instantly Filter data to find single contacts or large data sets. Perform calculations, view totals and print reports.
Organize & Manage Your Customers, Vendors & Contacts
MyDatabase lets you import data from the most popular databases including Microsoft® Access™, Excel®, and Outlook®. Keep your customers, clients, friends and family informed with personalized emails. MyDatabase pulls your email contact list directly from your database.
- Search & find your contacts quickly
- Easily create address lists
- Track your communications
- Send personalized emails
Access the same database file simultaneously. Your team can view, update, and edit the file easily. With MyDatabase Home & Business, sharing information is easy, no costly network specialist or consultant is required.
Organize & Track Your Possessions
Create a detailed record and track your valuables including furnishings, appliances, electronics, jewelry, vehicles, clothing or movies and music collections with MyDatabase. Expedite your insurance claims and be prepared for any emergency.
- Add photos and images to your forms
- Scan and attach price tags, receipts, warranties and appraisals to your forms
- Print summary reports to send to your insurance agent
- Back up your records automatically for added protection
You might also like
School Management Software Professional; 100,000 Student Database Tracking and student information management system; Multiuser License Windows Only CD-ROM
Software (ATS Publications)
Shielding names of police, prosecutors in online tax records divides lawmakers — WRAL.com
Paul Stam, R-Wake, said counties would spend millions of dollars managing databases where some names were out in the open and others weren't. "This idea that you can have two different sets of records electronically – one at the courthouse and the ..
Act! Pro v16 (2014)- Includes 1 hour ACT! 101 training webinar held weekly
Modern Database Management (11th Edition)
Book (Prentice Hall)
Digital Conferencing Delegate Database Management Software Cocondiscussion
Single Detail Page Misc ()
Inventory Tracker Plus [Download]
Digital Software (SpiritWorks Software Inc.)