Identity Management Suite Plus
Like most of our customers, you probably already have a corporate identity management system in place. And, you've probably not been enjoying the experience of redundantly administering the same user in your corporate identity management system as well as the E-Business Suite. If this describes your environment, this in-depth article about integrating Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12, Oracle Single Sign-On and Oracle Internet Directory with third-party identity management systems will show you a better way of managing your EBS users.
It is possible to integrate the E-Business Suite with existing third-party LDAP and single sign-on solutions via Oracle Application Server 10g and Single Sign-On 10g, like this:
Third-party single sign-on solutions can be integrated with Oracle Single Sign-On 10g, and third-party LDAP directories can be integrated with Oracle Internet Directory 10g. From there, it's a short hop to the E-Business Suite.
A user logs on their PC using their Windows userid and password. Wanting to avoid real work, the user decides to file a long-overdue expense report for last year's OpenWorld conference. He starts Internet Explorer, opens Favorites, and selects a bookmarked link for the E-Business Suite's Self-Service Expenses.
Self-Service Expenses starts up, and the user begins the process of assembling rationalizations to justify that 0 dinner at Jardiniere with their favorite Oracle blogger. (This is a fictional example, of course; nobody takes bloggers out to dinner)
We sometimes call this "zero sign-on" because the user never actually logged on to any Oracle systems at all; their Windows Kerberos ticket gave them an all-access pass to the E-Business Suite automatically.
Magic? What Really Happened?
Brace yourself: some of the following material might require a couple of passes to sink in.
The "deluxe" scenario above illustrates the following integrations:
- Microsoft Active Directory with Oracle Internet Directory 10g
- Microsoft Kerberos Authentication with Oracle Single Sign-On 10g
- Oracle Application Server 10g with the E-Business Suite
- ✔ www.titangelthai.com
- ✔ Visit http://lamastone.no to find out more regarding Smykker
- ✔ If you are not interested in lactobacillus , then you have already missed a lot.
- ✔ If you are not interested in chut ki chudai , then you have already missed a lot.
- ✔ Find all the info that you need about " email bulletmail " at https://bulletmail.org
- ✔ Learn more about Marine Protection and Indemnity (P&I) blpan at http://www.blpan.com
- ✔ In case you're interested in knowing more info on 호박알바, stop by http://www.hoalba.co.kr
- ✔ If you are not interested in New Jersey Limo Service NJ to JFK - LGA - Newark Airport - NYC - LaGuardia - Manhattan - EWR , then you have already missed a lot.
You might also like
CNN promotes ignorance in the USby Ombudsman
Americans (the term used here to mean US citizens) are, by the masses, a dumb and ignorant lot, speaking in general, compared to other populations from around the world. Americans are also arrogant (ask any one who is not American). But this is partly the result of Americans not having any respectable news media. The closest contender for the title, CNN, falls short by miles. Here's an example why:
CNN's Pakistan Bias
Rajiv Malhotra ~ Jan 11, 2002
Many Indians and Western scholars are deeply disappointed by CNN's coverage of events in Afghanistan and the recent India-Pakistan tensions. CNN's top journalists and anchor persons, including Wolf Blitzer and Christiane Amanpour, seem frozen in a Cold War geopolitical mindset.
A cursory glance of the recent CNN headlines on its web site suggests a lack o…
WSO2 CTO to Present Keynote on Open Standards for Identity Management at .. — Virtual-Strategy Magazine
In his keynote presentation, “Open Standards for Identity: Understanding the Landscape,” Paul will look at identity management best practices and how open standards are evolving to handle the complexities of identity management and assurance.