Network performance monitoring Solutions
As networks have evolved into increasingly complex systems dependent on reliable performance of countless interconnected applications and devices, they have become the lifeblood of business and the conduit by which customers, partners, and employees share data and conduct business.
IT operations teams must ensure users can access network resources to get the information they need anytime of the day or night, because business success — not to mention revenue — depends on continuous operation. Downtime degrades the user experience and risks revenue, thereby causing widespread pain and possibly strategic failures.
Legacy network performance management products were designed for legacy networks, and cannot meet today’s ‘Big Data’ IT demands. They lack the capabilities that today’s dynamic networks demand, such as support for the latest technologies, real-time visibility across the entire IT infrastructure, and scaling to provide a single view over both physical and virtual components.
SevOne’s next generation network performance management and monitoring solution is faster, less expensive, and has far more capability than the best leftover legacy product. SevOne delivers breakthroughs in speed, scalability, and ease of use, collecting and monitoring all of your key performance indicators to give you complete and real-time visibility into your entire IT infrastructure, end-to-end.
- Appliance-based technology helps you manage and monitor your network with less effort and with more built-in automation.
Provides World’s Most Scalable Solution
- SevOne easily grows with your IT, without any scaling issues. Hundreds of customers have deployed SevOne, monitoring millions of elements, and running baselines in the trillions per month.
Complete, Real-Time and End-to-End Visibility
- Enables total visualization instantly across the entire IT infrastructure, regardless of how big, at any time. The ability to bring in any time based data, and compare against IT performance data, helps you better see the impact of IT on your business.
Mobile Alerts of Critical Events
- The SevOne mobile app, available for both Android and iOS devices, allows you to manage alerts about the health of your IT infrastructure from wherever you may be.
- ✔ Light Word Reviews - trusted website with paper writing services reviews.
You might also like
Linksys Wireless-N Internet Home Monitoring Camera
Senate panel OKs $51 billion for Commerce, Justice, Science — FCW.com
One sticking point is the House's desire to limit funding for the National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace, a plan designed to come up with a new system for managing identities online.
Global CTI selects PathSolutions a network performance and VoIP quality monitoring solutions.(CONTRACTS)(Company overview): An article from: VoIP Monthly (Voice over Internet Protocol)
Book (Information Gatekeepers, Inc.)
Foscam FI9821W V2 Megapixel HD 1280 x 720p H.264 Wireless/Wired Pan/Tilt IP Camera with IR-Cut Filter - 26ft Night Vision and 2.8mm Lens (70° Viewing Angle) - Black
Photography (Foscam Digital Technologies LLC)
IBM Tivoli Monitoring for Network Performance V2.1 the Mainframe Network Management Solution
TEKTRONIX' MONITORING SOLUTION SPEEDS UMTS NETWORK DEVELOPMENT.(Tektronix K1297-G20 protocol tester 2.01)(Product Announcement): An article from: Networks Update
Book (Worldwide Videotex)