SQL Server Windows Management Instrumentation
How Can I Verify that Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) is Functioning?
To properly monitor a Microsoft® Exchange or SQL Server, the Exchange Server and SQL Server Monitors require:
- Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) to be enabled and functioning properly.
- The remote server to be accessible through a RPC connection in order to run the WMI queries.
Test the WMI Service
- Log in to the ipMonitor server.
- Access the Windows Start menu, click Run, then enter the following command and click OK:
- The Windows Management Instrumentation Tester will launch. Click the Connect... button.
- In the Namespace field, enter the following string and then click Connect:
Note: Replace the Target_Primary_IP_Address variable in the above example with the actual Hostname or Primary IP Address of the target remote server, as shown below.
- ✔ salon hyundai warszawa, to
You might also like
XP Proby emancipatedmind
Benefits to XP Pro:
Better support for digital cameras & scanners.
Better memory management.
Greater support for legacy applications.
Built-in remote access (RDP) and remote assistance.
Windows File Protection - alerts you when a system file is overwritten with an unknown version.
System Restore - automatically roll back to a previous system configuration.
Wider compatibility with games and game controllers.
Microsoft will support XP for over a year after support for 2000 is terminated.
More system configuration tools such as MSCONFIG.
Windows Small Business Server Premium 2008 English 5 Client- 2 DVD
Software (Microsoft Software)
Look beyond APM to unified performance monitoring — TechTarget
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The lack of interoperability among traditional performance monitoring tools means data centers must use -- and pay for -- multiple tools. But movement toward unified performance monitoring could change all that.
Symantec pcAnywhere 11.0 Host Only
TP-LINK TL-PS110P Single parallel port fast ethernet Print Server, E-mail Alert, Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) SMB
Exceed Multiplatform Multilanguage 7.1.1
Software (Hummingbird Communications)
Canon imageCLASS D1320 Monochrome Printer with Scanner and Copier
CE (Canon USA (Lasers))