SQL Server Windows Management Instrumentation
How Can I Verify that Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) is Functioning?
To properly monitor a Microsoft® Exchange or SQL Server, the Exchange Server and SQL Server Monitors require:
- Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) to be enabled and functioning properly.
- The remote server to be accessible through a RPC connection in order to run the WMI queries.
Test the WMI Service
- Log in to the ipMonitor server.
- Access the Windows Start menu, click Run, then enter the following command and click OK:
- The Windows Management Instrumentation Tester will launch. Click the Connect... button.
- In the Namespace field, enter the following string and then click Connect:
Note: Replace the Target_Primary_IP_Address variable in the above example with the actual Hostname or Primary IP Address of the target remote server, as shown below.
You might also like
XP Proby emancipatedmind
Benefits to XP Pro:
Better support for digital cameras & scanners.
Better memory management.
Greater support for legacy applications.
Built-in remote access (RDP) and remote assistance.
Windows File Protection - alerts you when a system file is overwritten with an unknown version.
System Restore - automatically roll back to a previous system configuration.
Wider compatibility with games and game controllers.
Microsoft will support XP for over a year after support for 2000 is terminated.
More system configuration tools such as MSCONFIG.
Windows Small Business Server Premium 2008 English 5 Client- 2 DVD
Software (Microsoft Software)
Look beyond APM to unified performance monitoring — TechTarget
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The lack of interoperability among traditional performance monitoring tools means data centers must use -- and pay for -- multiple tools. But movement toward unified performance monitoring could change all that.
Symantec pcAnywhere 11.0 Host Only
TP-LINK TL-PS110P Single parallel port fast ethernet Print Server, E-mail Alert, Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) SMB
Exceed Multiplatform Multilanguage 7.1.1
Software (Hummingbird Communications)
Canon imageCLASS D1320 Monochrome Printer with Scanner and Copier
CE (Canon USA (Lasers))