Access Management Group Phoenix AZ
Role:Sales Performance Management Analyst
Assignment:Sales Operations - Employer Group
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Humana needs your analytical skills to help us tell a compelling story about healthcare today. Through the strategic interpretation of data, we provide our consumers with meaningful insights about the choices they make and help them lead their best lives. We’re passionate about combining and analyzing diverse types of data to extract new, actionable discoveries about our members and their health-related behaviors. We encourage you to dive into your passion for data and use analysis to help Humana tell the health-and-wellness stories of our members. We’re looking for driven, innovative people who are interested in using their data-mining and analytical skills to help our consumers achieve lifelong well-being and help Humana make lasting, positive changes in the healthcare industry.
Be a part of the Sales world – Partner with Sales leaders to maximize value and expand future opportunity.
Humana is seeking a Sales Performance Management Analyst to collect, analyze and produce data-driven insights in an effort to increase sales productivity. You will also develop and maintain key relationships with internal customers, support process and system training and other sales administration tasks.
- Develop reports on territory performance, sales force size and structure, sales projections, sales force activity, and sales funnel metrics.
- Provide reports that effectively communicate trends and areas of improvement by channel, market and individual associates.
- Support sales incentive compensation processes to ensure the correct sales associates are assigned to business.
- Perform market research to identify new areas of opportunity.
- Act as data steward for the CRM and other sales support systems.
- Inform and train Sales on new processes, procedures and technical tools or functionality.
- Builds Trust: Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity, lives up to commitments, and takes responsibility for the impact of one''s actions.
- Executes for Results: Effectively leverages resources to create exceptional outcomes, embraces change, and constructively resolves barriers and constraints.
- Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Information Systems, or related field
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access
- Proven analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong observation, listening and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong relationship building skills
- 3+ years in Sales Operations, Sales Administration, Sales Analysis
- Experience with SQL, SSRS, QlikView or other BI tools
- Experience with CRM and B2B sales processes and tactics
- You will report to a Sales Performance Management Consultant within the Sales Operations department. This area is under the leadership of the SVP & Chief Operating Officer.
You might also like
Businesses expect profits--or die offby nojoke
Toxic writes: 'I think the very concept of someone else paying off your investment is a subsidy to the Landlord.'
If this is how you want to frame it, then you would have to notice that every other business in America is being 'subsidized' by its clients. Supermarket owners use their clients' money to pay for their markets and, shock, for their home mortgages. Macys' employees and management and owners use their income to pay for, imagine this, their mortgages. Ace Hardwares expect to take in more money than they put out because, there's a pattern here, they expect their business to pay for itself and make them a profit
Strategies for Teaching Students with Learning and Behavior Problems (8th Edition)
VA releases internal audit summary of scheduling practices — FedScoop
FedScoop reported earlier this week that VA has known for more than a year of serious weaknesses in VistA's identity and access management controls, as well as the scheduling module's overall integration into the enterprise electronic health record system.
Now, Discover Your Strengths
Book (Free Press)
Cisco Catalyst 3750G-12S Ethernet Switch Cisco Catalyst 3750G-12S Ethernet Switch
PC Accessory (Cisco Systems)